Total Investment Analysis
Real estate can be a complicated business whether you’re buying or selling. At CORE Power Brokers, we are not only brokers but advisers, here to answer your questions and guide you through the process. From the earliest stages of buying or selling, until after the transaction is complete, we are happy to provide you with expert advice. Here are some common topics in which our expertise has aided clients:
- The value of your property. Knowing what your property is worth ensures that you can set an optimum asking price and will be prepared to negotiate if necessary.
- How much the other properties in your area are worth. This information also helps to make sure that your price (either as a buyer or a seller) is competitive.
- The zoning laws that apply to your property. Whether your property is residential or commercial, we’ll help you to understand any zoning restrictions that may exist.
- How you can develop your land. Along with zoning, we’ll help you to understand what is or isn’t allowed.
- What needs to be done to make your property salable. Is your property up to code? Will it pass an inspection?
- Where can you look to find properties. You may know what you want, we’ll help you to figure out where it can be found. Give us a list of your requirements and we’ll get to work!
- Tax ramifications. The sale or purchase of real estate may have tax issues that are hard to understand. We’ll be here to help you every step of the way.
You can trust our CORE Power Brokers with all of your real estate needs and questions.